This blog includes a list of top grocery delivery apps in India.
The demand for grocery apps is continuously grow. Fresh quality products, inexpensive pricing and prompt service are all some of the amazing benefits of grocery delivery apps.
The basic need of human is food.
The situation of lock-down further increased the use of grocery delivery apps in all over the world.
The convenience factor of kirana delivery apps inspired people to buy groceries online.
You can see the level of convenience. Online grocery shopping in India is gaining a huge chunk of the market.
Grocery apps often offer rewards in the form of attractive discounts and deals that are always up for grabs.
Here let’s find out what are the top reasons that make grocery delivery apps so famous and demanding in India.
Top 10 Grocery Delivery Apps in India
- It is one of the best leading online grocery delivery app in India.
- A customer places an order for a preferred item.
- The impressive features of BigBasket are huge range of products, Attractive offers and discounts, Best quality products, On time delivery and Simple search selection.
- It has a pan-India presence and a customer base of 6 million, making it the most comprehensive online grocery delivery app in India.
- BigBasket also provide a 10% refund if the order does not reach you within the exact time given by them.
Installs: 100 Million+
Reviews: More than 550k
2. Flipkart Supermart
- This Supermarket is an online grocery store which delivers fresh and affordable groceries to online customers.
- At Flipkart supermarkets, a customer can contact and connect with the voice assistant to place his order.
- Users can track their order status through the app.
- It provides assured quality on all products and is growing as the most preferred grocery app in India.
- Flipkart Supermarkets intends to prove itself as the top grocery delivery app in India in the coming years.
Reviews: More than 10 million
3. Blinkit (formerly Grofers)
- Grofers is one of the leading Grocery Delivery App in India.
- It serves 29 cities and offers fresh fruits and vegetables, sweets, snacks, pet care products, bakery products etc.
- Grofers utilizes an efficient supply chain to deliver over 25 million products per month to its customers.
- Grofers delivers attractive features to its customers. Low cost groceries, Unique offers, 100% refund policy, Multiple payment options, In-app support regarding any issue.
- Multiple payment options are available, making it convenient for users to pay.
Reviews: More than 10 million
- Once you place the order, your groceries and products will be delivered at your doorstep within three hours.
- The current cities where they serve best online grocery in Delhi Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Mumbai.
- ZopNow rejects the use of polybags in the packaging of its products.
- After sending the goods, the customer gets an SMS and an email.
- This app currently provides its online grocery services in Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi.
- One of the wonderful benefits of ordering from Foodro is that it make sures same day delivery.
- The benefits provided by Foodro are that it delivers high quality products, fast delivery, instant refund policy and quality packaging.
- Foodro has a huge range of products, reasonable, affordable prices, and has a helpful staff.
Reviews: One Thousand
6. Nature’s Basket
- It is the most popular grocery home delivery app in India.
- Nature’s Basket operates in over 190 cities in India.
- The mainly concentration on gourmet food, ranging from exotic to organic food.
- The order is delivered at the customer’s preferred time.
- The most pleasing dining experience includes: huge range of cheeses, premium meats, tempting bakery items, and more.
- It is a hybrid retail platform focused on marketing of FMCG and CPG brands.
- With the help of this app it connects its customers with the nearby stores.
- Users can buy groceries under categories like rice, pulses, beverages, water, edible oil and ghee.
- The user selects the nearest retailer to confirm the order.
- It is an online supermarket that enables customers to buy their groceries, vegetables and fruits with ease.
- Supermarket grocery products are sold at affordable prices.
- It has different types of offers and discounts for thier customers.
- The app provides fast and timely delivery to homes around Indore and Bhopal.
- The app will free you from long waits at grocery stores.
- The app delivers plethora of high quality grocery products.
- The interests of the customer are carefully looked after. The products are packed as per the requirement of the customer.
- The goodness with this app is the loyalty program for its regular customers.
This app has lots of categories of groceries for its customers.
Customers browse through products, choosing the products they want and the time they want.
Foodzoo provides hassle free grocery shopping experience to the people in and around Bangalore.
The timely delivery of quality products will make Foodzu the favourite grocery delivery app.
Top Supermarkets in India
Mobile apps are cutting into the Indian population.
These are becoming a essential for almost every phone in India. This has prompted some Indian supermarkets to increase to the occasion.
There are some supermarkets that use different mobile applications to transact their business. They are:
It is a one-stop supermarket that offers a wide range of basic and personal household products under one roof.
The products from the DMart store are easily available at a competitive price that the customers appreciate, all you need to do is install the mobile DMart app which helps you shop faster.
Offers and discounts are available for the users.
It is an top Indian retail supermarket store that provides grocery products.
Big Bazaar is one of the leading online stores in India that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores for the customers.
They have remarkable offers and prices.
Their assurance of quality and on-time delivery makes them truly dependable.
What makes on-demand grocery delivery apps popular in India?
They are beneficial, convenient, and simplify our daily lives.
Here are the top reasons that make online grocery delivery apps on demand in India
1. Shop At Your Convenience
With the Grocery Delivery App, you can shop at your convenience.
There are many reasons for the rapid growth and usage of grocery delivery apps in India.
2. Quick Payments
In grocery shopping store, on counters maximum time is wasted for cash payment.
Grocery delivery apps save you from this frustration by making payments quick and hassle-free.
3. Special Offers
Online shopping is comparable with good deals.
You can get online special offers on all daily essentials.
Online grocery apps provides coupons and discounts based on your products and recent shopping history.
4. Easy Search
With grocery delivery apps, you can virtually search across stores without moving your feet.
Grocery delivery apps help in saving money and time.
The reason they are popular is that they value the time and effort of customers and help them make their lives effortless.
Now, after going through all these On-Demand Grocery Delivery Mobile Apps in India, you must have got a basic idea about the facilities and services they delivers.
According to the data, India’s grocery delivery market witnessed a 76% growth in sales in 2020.
This indicates the prominence of grocery delivery service in the present times.
Developing an application for your grocery business will only increase sales and profits.
The other good thing with this method of shopping is that consumers get what they want without any inconvenience associated with it.
Deliverable, as a leading mobile app development company, has substantial skills in growing grocery applications for our customers across the globe.
You can hire our mobile app developers to easily complete your work within the time limit.